Ride Leader Courses
NCA are pleased to be able to again offer our 1 day Ride Leader Training Course.
CALL 0161 796 6221 to book, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of the 1-day course the participants should have the knowledge and expertise to enable them to plan and run group rides. All will be certified accordingly.
- The Role of the Ride Leader
- Benefits and barriers to cycling.
- The National Standard for Cycle Training
- Health and Safety (including Risk Assessments and bike checking)
- Group Management (leader positioning and snaking etc.)
- Planning a ride
- Practical demonstration of ride learning from participants”
Saturday 6th November 9:00am – 4:00pm
The Barn Countryside Centre, Philips Park, Whitefield, M45 7QJ